Tuesday, February 8, 2011

what's spinning in my head

let's see well since my last blog, I have been burning up Social Distortion's new record which is really good pure rocknroll HARD TIMES AND NURSERY RHYMES , so if you like good rocknroll, go get that. since then Mr.Billy Idol has been pumping his fist in to my cranium as well as the Doors, it always comes back to those 2 lol, and they always come together ! I haven't had the desire to even go down a metal road in a couple months, I think I burned myself out or I'm mellowing out or maybe I'm becoming an old fuck as Carlin would say ...who knows , and who cares. not I !
ok, I also started a Billy Idol fan page group on FaceBook for my facebook friends who want to be a member, just let me know, and I'll throw you into the lions den lol!
I want to know what is exciting all of you out there so get off your Wii and post something for me to chew on and look into
...in the meantime , I will see you all soon!
-Pauly XIII

2 comments:

  1. What is Billy Idol doing these days anyway? I love some of his stuff. I wish he would do a tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he just finished a tour , his website says he's taking a break before writing and recording a new album

    ReplyDelete